We Are Hiring!
The SEM Account Manager is a paid search management role. Reporting to the Head of Digital and managing an account executive, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the SEM activity.
The core areas the role will follow are as follows:
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with the client through all the above with an amicable and ‘willing to help’ attitude
- Regularly consult with clients on their integrated marketing mix, providing guidance on how different strategies will impact on all digital channels
- Receive briefs from client, timelines, briefing internal team members and suppliers to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Campaign management across digital campaigns within display, search and social.
- Develop and deliver presentations to clients and industry
- Creation of estimates, budget tracking and job cost reports
- Manage and run a large paid search campaign for an Insurance client
- Work with the rest of the team to deliver paid search as part of a wider digital strategy.
- Through a strong understanding of the insurance industry, add to and build on the digital strategy
- Understand and optimize PPC account performance in context of overall client performance, including market performance and competitor activity
- Work with the client team to implement additional client projects using your knowledge and experience
- Review of data across platforms, analysis using tools such as Double Click, Adobe Analytics and Datorama
- Delivery of clear and actionable reporting insights to clients in a timely manner
- Work with the team to ensure that each digital channel is aware of what the others are doing, and why.
- Additional data analysis will be required within MS Excel with results and insights compiled into a presenation for clients
- Experience with attribution projects would be a plus, as the client is currently developing cutting edge projects in this area
- 2-3 years’ experience managing SEM campaigns
- Advanced skills in analysing, formatting and presenting work across MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Ability to work independently, managing expectations across all stakeholders
- Conceptual thinker with strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- In depth and working knowledge of current marketing trends, their impact on business strategies
- Awareness and interest across all digital disciplines
What you can expect from Mindbox:
- Work with great clients on cutting edge technology and expand your knowledge, within a tailored personal development plan
- Meet a network of people who stand at the helm of the Australian digital landscape
- Be exposed to the newest of technology to the Australian market coming from abroad and within
- Operate within a working environment that encourages and rewards fresh ideas and innovative thinking. A loud voice in a highly valued role in the company
- Gain a greater understanding of the agency landscape and what it takes to be a successful agency