Do you love digital media? Want to get real hands on experience across a range of clients now with lots of room to grow? Do you like working with a group of highly talented and diverse individuals. If you answered yes to any of these, we want to talk to you!
Mindbox are on the hunt for a Performance Account Executive to support our Account Management team. Working across programmatic, display and search, you will play an integral function in ensuring that everything runs smoothly.
A typical day:
A typical day will include reviewing client campaign performance (and optimising it), building out new campaigns, creating reports and presentations and driving best practice across the business.
We are looking for someone who is detail orientated and gets a kick out of seeing ideas come to life.
In return for your efforts, you’ll receive:
- On the job training in programmatic media and search
- A competitive salary
- Great hours – we work 9am – 5:30pm. There will be the odd day where we need to deliver on a deadline, but we try to keep these to a minimum
- Great location close to the station, cafes, bars, gyms, restaurants etc.
- Ability to learn in a cutting edge environment with significant future opportunities
To be eligible for the role, you will have:
- 1-2 years experience with a track record for delivering campaigns across digital media
- Be an Australian citizen or already have a visa to live and work in Australia in a full time role
- High level of proficiency in using MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work collaboratively in a team setting
- Conceptual thinker with strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative yet pragmatic problem solver
- Broad understanding of current marketing trends, their impact on business strategies, and their implications in creating and sustaining a competitive advantage would be a plus
- Experience across programmatic trading desks, ad-ops, paid search and SEO are all highly advantageous, but not mandatory
If this sounds like something you are interested in, contact us at email@example.com