Title: Search & Biddable Media Manager
Start date: Immediate
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
Mindbox is seeking a talented Search & Biddable Media Manager to take on the end-to-end responsibility of delivering exceptional Search & Biddable Media campaigns across a number of fantastic clients. As we continue to win new business, we are looking for a bright and passionate individual to keep us improving.
This role is a cornerstone of our business, as well as being one of the fastest growing areas. This includes ensuring an efficient and effective operational process across PPC, Display and Social Media advertising to maximise both campaign performance and agency revenue/income. You will work across a number of Search, Display, and Social ad platforms. This includes Adwords, GDN, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. You will also have the opportunity to trade on one of the industry’s fastest growing technologies, demand-side platforms.
We’re looking for intelligent people who can passionately represent Mindbox, ensure outstanding delivery to the client.
Some of the things we’d like you to do:
– Be responsible for the smooth launch of campaigns and the continual improvement of performance via hands-on optimisation and a structured test & learn strategy;
– Produce truly insightful analysis and engaging client reviews, demonstrating the effectiveness of our planning and optimisation;
– Help to continually develop processes and best practice within the field of Search and Biddable Media and keep abreast of emerging technologies;
– Client management — presenting results/strategies/new ideas to clients on a regular basis;
– Vendor management – developing best in market relationships with media partners to gain access to innovative opportunities for our partners;
– Assist in new business pitches.
Some of the skills and experience you’ll need to have:
– 1-3 years of Search and Paid Social media experience in aggregate;
– Significant experience in a Search role; hands on experience with self-serve ad platforms (such as Adwords, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook); and an understanding of performance led display advertising;
– Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyse raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations. Must be highly numerical;
– A thorough understanding of Google Analytics, from set up and tracking, to analysis;
– An understanding of bid management tools (e.g. Marin, Kenshoo); tracking solutions (e.g. Coremetrics, Omniture, Doubleclick); competitor monitoring tools (e.g. Adthena);
– Strong organisational and project management skills, to ensure you can keep on top of campaigns and can correctly manage and prioritise workload;
– Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills;
– An active interest in how innovation and technology is driving change in digital marketing.
What you can expect from Mindbox:
You have the opportunity to:
– Work with great clients on cutting edge technology and expand your knowledge, within a tailored personal development plan;
– Meet a network of people who stand at the helm of the Australian digital landscape;
– Be exposed to the newest of technology to the Australian market coming from abroad and within;
– Operate within A working environment that encourages and rewards fresh ideas and innovative thinking. A loud voice in a highly valued role in the company;
– Gain a greater understanding of the agency landscape and what it take to be a successful agency.
Mindbox is a digital specialist agency & consultancy. We are pioneers in the Australian digital landscape, having flourished over the last 14 years. Our constant innovation; passion; quality of work; and relationships have positioned us as thought leaders in the digital landscape.
We work with a host of great clients, across multiple verticals, of all sizes. Our clients include, the ABC, Fossil, Charles Sturt University, and Ella Baché, to name a few. We are fortunate enough to be able to educate, as well as pioneer, innovative digital technologies and channels with them.
We buy all forms of digital media, based on client goals. This includes PPC; Ad Exchange buys; EDM; Paid Social; and much more. We fundamentally believe in data driven marketing; putting Analytics central to decision making; as well as making the most of our clients’ assets in conjunction with the paid media.
We are an independent agency. We encourage team members to get involved wherever their interest lies. We also provide a thorough framework for expectation and personal growth.
We take our work very seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We have a family feel to the team, rather than a corporate one. While technology takes hold of the industry, we fundamentally believe people will always set us apart, and we’re looking for likeminded passionate and fun people.
Contact – email@example.com